Choreographer Paul Taylor is part of the pantheon that created modern dance. His 138 dances to date cover an amazingly broad spectrum of subject matter – from sparkling comedy to riveting drama – while other works are glorious celebrations of movement. By joining Create with Taylor, you’ll witness the creation of a new dance before any audience sees it! In June and July 2013, Mr. Taylor will create a dance for his Company at its Lower East Side home in New York City. Your contribution of $5 or more makes you a “creator” with inside access to Mr. Taylor’s progress from the start of the creative period through the dance’s world premiere. You will be listed on the Paul Taylor Dance Company website as a supporter of this dance and invited to special behind-the-scenes events in New York.
You will be able to enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- $5 and above: Listed on the Company’s website as a supporter of Mr. Taylor’s newest work. Access to behind-the-scenes Create with Taylor website.
- $25 and above: Reserved seating for all 2013/14 season Take on Taylor events at the Paul Taylor Dance Company studios. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $50 and above: A Thank You card signed by all Company members of the original cast. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $100 and above: Invitation to a dress rehearsal featuring the newest work at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center in 2014. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $250 and above: Access to VIP seats during the 2014 season. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $500 and above: Invitation to a post-creation studio rehearsal and Q&A with featured dancers from the newest work. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $1,000 and above: Backstage tour to meet the PTDC cast members during our 2014 Lincoln Center season. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $5,000 and above: Listed as a commissioner in all program credits for this work whenever it is performed by the Company throughout the world. (Includes benefits listed above)
- $10,000 and above: Lunch with the Paul Taylor Dance Company Executive Director. (Includes benefits listed above)